Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Find out what’s impacting your home page and your load time in Australia, Japan, USA and United Kingdom.
- Server Origin – Depending on your website’s hosting provider, your website could be hosted in a different country, which means users in your country spend more time waiting to see your valuable content.
- Code Errors – There are more errors than just search console errors that can affect your website. If you aren’t inspecting things regularly, these can cause bigger issues down the track.
- Find out key areas for improvement, this includes:
- HTML Layout – The readability of your website (breakdown of the content for users eyes), the structure of your content with regards to SEO.
- Design – Have your design and layout assessed by a person, rather than an automated tool. Focusing on the implementation of call-to-actions and what experience has taught me from following user paths on websites to increase conversions rather than letting a generalized personal opinion on design.
- Main Landing Pages – Up to 3 pages can be reviewed (Including home page) in this SEO audit to identify the key areas for improvement, along with the suggested schema markup for the suggested pages (where applicable).
- Keyword Opportunities – Preliminary run-through of your website will allow for suggested keywords or long-tail keywords that could be used to create focus landing pages to help you draw in more traffic to your website.